Oregon, there are twenty-six (26) listed cities and towns where attorneys
are located that practice bankruptcy
law. They are listed by location and alphabetically. Also included
in this section is information about the Oregon Bankruptcy Court and
State Bar as well as certified bankruptcy specialists.
The United States Bankruptcy Court / District
of Oregon is located in the following two cities:
help desk phone number is (866) 777-0442 and is available 8:30 AM to
4:30 PM Monday through Friday, except hollidays.
- Address: 405 E 8th Ave., #2600, Eugene, OR 97401 Telephone:
- Address:1001 SW 5th Ave., #700, Portland, OR 97204 Telephone:
of the Attorneys/Towns and Cities
below are twenty-six (26) cities where attorneys are located that
practice bankruptcy law. They include the following locations with
a short summary about the location and the names of nearby communities.
Astoria is the county seat of Clatsop County with the towns
and cities of Cannon Beach, Westport Seaside, Warrenton and
Gearhart located nearby.
- Baker City is the largest city in Baker County as well as
the county seat. Located near the Idaho border, cities and towns
in close proximity include Ontario, La Grande, John Day, Haines
- Beaverton is a suburb of Portland and the sixth largest city
in Oregon. Cities
nearby include Tigard, Portland, Forest Grove, Newberg, McMinnville
- Located in central Oregon, Bend is the largest city and the
county seat of Deschutes County. The cities/towns of Redmond,
Prineville, Madras, Sunriver and La Pine are close proximity
- Burns, Oregon is the county seat of Harney County with the
towns of Hines, Wagontire, Riley, John Day, Seneca and Brothers
- Easy driving distance to Canby are the cities of Woodburn,
Aurora, Milwaukie and Newberg. Canby is considered a suburb
- Located on the Oregon coast and in Clatsop County Seaside,
Astoria, Wheeler, Tillamook, Oceanside and Rockaway Beach are
Suburb of Portland with the cities of Happy Valley, Johnson
City, Lake Oswego, Milwaukie, Oregon City, Tualatin and Wilsonville
easy driving distance to the law offices located there.
- Located in Coos County and on the Oregon coast. Cities and
Towns near Coos Bay include Coquille (Coos County seat), Bandon,
North Bend, Reedsport, Winchester Bay and Myrtle Point,
- Corvallis is the county seat of Benton County and home of
Oregon State University. Towns and cities nearby include Albany,
Lebanon, Sweet Home, Monmouth, Salem, Halsey and Newport.
Home of the University, Eugene is the county seat and the largest
seat in Lane County. Cites nearby include Springfield, Cottage
Grove, Creswell, Coburg, Florence and Blue River. The Oregon
Bankruptcy Court is located in downtown Eugene.
- The county seat of Josephine County, towns and cities close
proximity include Jacksonville, Ashland, Cave Junction, Medford
and Central Point.
is a city located in Multnomah County and a suburb of Portland
- Cities that are located nearby include Portland, Forest Grove,
Woodburn, Newberg, McMinnville and Tigard,
- The county seat of Klamath County, cities and towns that are
close proximity to Klamath Falls are Midland, Crater Lake, Lakeview,
Beatty and Fort Klamath.
It is the county seat of Union County. Towns and cities nearby
include Haines, Baker City, North Powder, Meacham and Pendleton.
located primarily in Clackamas County and considered a suburb
- Medford is the county seat of Jackson County with the cities
and towns of Ashland, Central Point and Jacksonville located
Troutdale, Sandy, Welches, Oregon City and Canby are easy driving
distance to the bankruptcy law offices located in Milwaukie.
- Newberg is a city in Yamhill County and a suburb of Portland,
- Located very close to the Washington border, Pendleton is
the county seat of Umatilla County. Nearby towns include Hermiston,
Umatilla, La Grande and Boardman.
- Approximately two million people live in the Portland area
and is the largest city in Oregon. The Oregon District Bankruptcy
Court is located in downtown Portland.
- The county seat of Douglas County and the largest city within
the county, Roseburg is located between Eugene and Medford.
The cities and towns located nearby include Oakland, Sutherlin,
Winston, Myrtle Creek, Canyonville and Coquille.
- county seat of Marion County and the capital of Oregon. Stayton,
Albany, Corvallis, Woodburn, Lincoln City, Dallas and Monmouth
The county seat of Wasco County and located on the Columbia
River, cities and towns that are located nearby include Mt.
Hood, Hood River, Cascade Locks, Biggs and Wasco
Vale is the county seat of Malheur County and Ontario is the
largest city in the county. Towns near Vale include Nyssa, Owyhee
Oregon State Bar, as compared to other
state bar web sites, is a well designed and informative website. Visit
the web site if you want to find out the membership status of your attorney
or if he/she has any disciplinary issues.
in the Oregon section of Bankruptcy-Attorney.com are twelve attorneys
that are certified specialists in creditors rights, business and consumer
bankruptcy. They are located in the following cities of Clackamas,
Eugene and Portland. For more information view "Bankruptcy
Specialist" and look for the asterisk after their name.
Chapter 13 Plan
Attorney by State